taim mediterranean kitchen College Park Grand Opening
To East Coast foodies and longtime New Yorkers, taim means “tasty,” perfectly describing its craveable and award-winning Mediterranean cuisine. This week, College Park, Maryland-area residents are the first in the state to get what New York Magazine calls the “best in New York” falafel and other fresh, flavorful dishes at 7401 Baltimore Avenue.
On Thursday, February 9, 2023 from 5:00 -8:00 p.m., taim will host a preview night and community fundraiser to benefit Manna Food Center. Proceeds from each $5 entree purchase will go to the local food foundation.
On Friday, February 10, 2023, taim begins full hours and will celebrate with taim’s Golden Ticket Giveaway:
- Regular hours are 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. seven days a week
- The first 100 guests will receive golden tickets for the chance to win the grand prize of “a year of taim.”
- Runners up will be able to spin the taim prize wheel for premium swag.
- Guests ordering online and through taim’s app can enjoy the location-exclusive famous fries seasoned with Old Bay.
- A ribbon cutting ceremony will be held with the College Park Chamber of Commerce to open the restaurant.