- Ritchie’s Colombian Celebrates Hispanic Month with Rep Ivey
- Latino Small Business Development Program
- Micro Grant Opportunities for Local Businesses
- Updates for City of College Park Business and Development
- U.S. News & World Report Names Local Hotel One of Top Ten in Maryland for 2023.
- University of Maryland Recognized as a Top 10 Public Research Institution.
- College Park ranked #1 healthiest college town in US.
- Support CollegePark.Life Businesses, Join Us!
- Purple Line Microloan + Grant
College Park Recent News
The Capital of Quantum
Quantum computing is the next big technological breakthrough and will likely be used to radically...
Ritchie’s Colombian Celebrates Hispanic Month with Rep Ivey
Dear Neighbor, Each month, my team invites business leaders, innovators, and unique individuals from Maryland’s...
The 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is Here for You
September is National Suicide Prevention Month. All month, mental health advocates, prevention organizations, survivors, allies,...
Join the Adventure at Game Kastle College Park
Game Kastle has the largest selections of gaming products in the area. Their store is...
Popular Business Categories
Hotels in College Park, MD Featured Places to Stay
What People Are Saying We collect reviews from College Park patrons so you can get an honest opinion of what local experiences are really like!
The Hotel at UMD was an excellent choice. It is beautiful, high tech, reasonably priced and provide excellent customer service. The staff is warm and friendly and management has wonderful customer service. Thank you very much for making my daughter’s birthday a wonderful experience.
My family and I have been coming to Bananas College Park for years. We appreciate how clean and welcoming it always is. Everyone is welcoming, from the friendly receptionist, the amazing shampoo person, and the all stylists…. We highly recommend Bananas.
Best barre studio! I love how welcoming and nice all the teachers are. Classes are a great workout without being hard on my joints. I also really like how slow, purposeful movement and strength is emphasized over speed. Just what my body wants these days.
The Jerk Pit is an awesome restaurant, had a great experience there with my girlfriend and family. Customer service and food was excellent.